NEWS // 04.21.21
Huckabee announces new Associate Shareholders, Office Directors and Principals
Huckabee announced the appointment of five new Associate Shareholders, two new Office Directors and seven new Principals to the leadership team. These moves represent our commitment to best serve our clients, to continue our pattern of growth and to develop the next generation of Huckabee leaders.
“Huckabee’s culture is one of empowerment, mentorship and service,” said Josh Brown, President of Huckabee. “We are excited to recognize the expertise these individuals bring to their clients and our company, and we look forward to seeing the many ways in which they will realize success and empower others through their work.”
Huckabee’s newest Associate Shareholders join a team of 12 employee Shareholders and two current Associate Shareholders. In their role they support the strategic vision of the firm. The newest Associates include:
- LaShae Baskin, RID, Principal and Office Director of Austin
- Andre Brackens, Principal and Office Director of Dallas
- Mike Hall, AIA, Austin Director of Design
- Brendon Hoffman, AIA, Principal in our Houston office
- Paul Thompson, AIA, Principal and Office Director of Fort Worth
Paul Thompson has also been named the Office Director of Fort Worth, and Andre Brackens has been named the Office Director of Dallas. Paul and Andre joined Huckabee in 2014 and currently serve as Principals.
Huckabee’s newest Principals include:
- Alex Araujo, AIA, LEED AP, in our San Antonio office
- Dan Luttrell, AIA, LEED AP, in our San Antonio office
- Shannon Bearden, AIA, in our Fort Worth office
- Dave Gustaf, AIA, LEED AP, in our Fort Worth office
- Corrie Hood, RA, LEED AP, in our Fort Worth office
- Joe Tremblay, RA, in our Dallas office
- Tim Barnes, AIA, in our Houston office
Huckabee is a full-service architecture and engineering firm that is exclusively committed to educational planning and design. We have served our clients for over 54 years.