MORE THAN A JOB
A career you’re proud to pursue.
What we do matters, which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for hard-working, eager and thoughtful candidates who are ready to work in a team environment and create an impact of excellence. We want people who are passionate about their work and who value lifelong learning. Whether you’re an architect, engineer, designer, planner or professional, we want to hear from you!
To view our career opportunities, click here.
In addition to competitive compensation, we’re pleased to offer a variety of benefits for our employees:
- 401(k) company matching
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Flexible scheduling
- Health advocacy service
- 24-hour telemedicine service provided through health coverage
- Fitness membership reimbursement
- Two hours of PTO each month for volunteer efforts
- Educational reimbursements
We want to help our team be the best in the business. Our professional development programs and resources may include:
- Professional exam preparation materials
- Professional licensure bonuses
- Certificate programs and credentials
- Courses offered by an accredited institution
- Workshops, seminars and conferences
- Membership in professional organizations
We love where we work and who we work with. Some of our favorite perks include:
- Corporate barista, coffee bar and healthy snacks
- Collaborative and flexible work environments
- Offices located in thriving live-work-play communities
- Firm-wide events and activities focused on engagement, fun and personal growth
- Wellness initiatives
CONNECT WITH US
Huckabee is a firm that believes in opportunity, excellence and above all else, family. This philosophy is one of the many reasons why I love working at Huckabee—it’s also one of the first things I share with potential new employees.
If you’d like to learn more about our mission and how you can be a part of it, send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. To view our career opportunities, click here.