Houston // Texas
For more than 50 years, Huckabee has designed learning environments in Texas. We are one of the fastest growing architectural / engineering firms in the nation and one of the top firms dedicated to education. We are consistently noted in industry publications for growth, workplace environment and innovation, recently being named one of Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For. Education is our business. What we do matters. Which is why we hire the best. We’re looking for hard-working, eager and thoughtful candidates who are ready to work in a team environment and create an impact of excellence.
Currently, we are accepting resumes for talented Architectural Associate with entry level experience working in the commercial architectural field to join our team. Candidates on path to licensure take precedence in consideration. The position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment developing well rounded skills. Educational facility experience is a plus. At Huckabee, an Architectural Associate will work under the direction of a Project Architect and is responsible for technical design development for a wide range of project sizes.
• Experience should demonstrate capacity in design and construction documentation. This includes basic understanding of contract document organization and tools used to convey information in working drawings
• Must be self-motivated and able to work in a team environment on a wide range of project sizes
• Must have excellent organization and communication skills both verbal and graphic in nature
• Must have the ability to use advanced techniques and work in a fast-paced collaborative environment
• Must be proficient in Revit. Experience in Navisworks is a plus
MORE THAN A CLASSROOM