Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Currently, we are accepting resumes for a talented Architect with a minimum of 4 years experience working in the commercial architectural field to join our team. The position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced, and highly collaborative environment developing well rounded skills. Educational facility experience is a plus. At Huckabee, an Architect will work under the direction of a Project Architect and is responsible for technical design development for a wide range of project sizes.
- Work on project development in design phases
- Maintain project delivery schedule and communicate concerns with Project Team
- Prepare schematic and design development phase presentation materials
- Develop construction documentation and specifications
- Create develop and maintain BIM projects through all phases of project
- Coordinate with consultants utilizing BIM, 2D documentation, and specifications
- Assist the Project Architect in the preparation of request for pricing and review of shop drawings
- Site visits as necessary
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, BIM 360, Bluebeam Revu, and Office 365
- Experience with Navisworks, and AutoDesk FormIt, preferred
- $68,000 to $105,000