MOREgroup is a family of architecture, design and engineering brands. We represent over 700 employees in 22 offices throughout 13 states. Our family of brands offer expertise in the areas of education, healthcare and health science + technology, public architecture and engineering. Each brand contributes to a holistic network of services, expertise and innovation that is shared across markets. We are seeking qualified candidates for a Marketing Assistant to support MOREgroup and our brands, which include: E4H Environments for Health Architecture, Huckabee, IEG and TSK.
The Marketing Assistant is charged with supporting corporate and brand marketing teams, encompassing branding, communications, client relationships, creative services, events and executive support. The role is a combination of organization, logistics and holistic assistance in addition to opportunities to gain experience in a range of marketing activities and disciplines for a leading professional services firm.
- Provide support in the form of editing and document coordination for internal and external presentations, meetings and communications. Duties may include research and preparation of materials.
- Manage key organizational functions of the department, including shared file structures for critical and frequently used documents; intake of project requests; management of purchase orders, expense reports and budgeting; and scheduling / coordination of re-occurring marketing meetings, retreats and special activities.
- Engage with event leads to assist in the coordination of conference travel, special events and client events.
- Assist in the preparation of business development proposals. Responsibilities may include research and data collection, generation of resumes and project pages, and coordination of printing and delivery.
- Manage content on the marketing department’s intranet pages, ensuring updates are made on a re-occurring basis and information is relevant to the family of brands.
- Opportunity to participate in special projects and gain experience in business development, event management, creative services, public relations, web management and marketing strategy.
- Assist with executive-level presentations and special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Knowledge of or ability to gain proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience in A/E/C industry is a plus
- Experience assisting with the preparation of proposals is a plus
- Cooperative team player
- Self-starter, multi-tasker, organized and detail-oriented
- Possess a sense of urgency to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to build relationships and collaborate successfully with various personalities