Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Currently, we are accepting resumes for a talented Interior Designer to join our team. At Huckabee, the Interior Designer will work with a Project Architect on the development of the projects’ interior design. The position will offer the candidate opportunities to grow within the firm and thrive in an innovative, fast-paced and highly collaborative environment. The position requires a minimum 5 years of experience working in the commercial architectural field, including experience taking a project full cycle. Educational facility experience is a plus.
- Work with the project team to produce design, construction documents, and specification deliverables
- Assist in quality assurance of interior architecture elements on projects
- Coordinate with clients and project team to develop interior design solutions
- Prepare schematic and design development phase presentation materials
- Collaborate in a team environment on a wide range of project types and sizes
- Participate in client presentations and act as a representative of Huckabee
- Coordinate with project team for bidding administration and construction services administration
- Assist in the development of the BIM on projects
- Proficient in Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Bluebeam Revu, BIM 360, Office 365
- Experience with AutoDesk FormIt, preferred
- Working knowledge of interior finish detailing and application