Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Huckabee is seeking applicants for a Marketing Manager to join our team. Working closely with the Director of Marketing and firm department leaders, this position will lead the production of RFQ/RFP responses and interviews for new business opportunities and will support the marketing department in a variety of marketing, business development and client relations tasks. This individual must have the ability to manage a team, execute and prioritize multiple submissions/projects, often with tight deadlines, and have strong writing skills.
- Lead and execute of the development/design of qualifications proposals and interview presentations, including all printing, packaging and logistics associated
- Write and edit content for RFQ/RFP responses, interview presentations and other marketing collateral as needed
- Perform advanced document formatting and publication design consistent with brand standards and guidelines
- Translate technical information into clear and interesting written or digital content tailored to the target audience
- Database management for proposals, resumes, contacts and project information
- Interdepartmental and interoffice coordination of marketing materials, brand guidelines and other marketing-related activities/tasks
- Collaborate with MOREgroup marketing and internal project teams on special projects, such as award submittals, social media/marketing campaigns, website updates, etc.
- Assist with event / tradeshow coordination, vendor relations, sponsorships and client events
- Work with the Director of Marketing on strategy and implementation of business development, RFQ/RFP and interview efforts
- 4+ years of experience as a professional in marketing and proposal management
- Prior marketing experience in the A/E/C industry is required
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MSOffice, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic design experience is preferred
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail
- Strong writing, organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to lead a team and remain positive and focused in a fast paced environment and meet strict deadlines; capable of overseeing multiple projects simultaneously
- Show initiative to make improvements to department/company processes
- Exercise high degree of integrity and a commitment to the work and the company