Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Currently we are seeking applicants for a Financial Analyst, who will support the analysis of past financial performance to build predictive models to inform leadership strategy and decision making.
- Conduct analysis of business and financial data
- Create financial models based on analysis of multiple years of data
- Extract core trends and insights from analysis and provide recommendations to inform decision making
- Develop predictive models to support business strategy
- Maintain rolling income statement
- Assist with the development of executive reports and KPI’s
- Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance required
- 2-4 years of related experience – FP&A, banking or investment banking, data analytics and modeling
- Advanced data analysis skills with both Excel and SQL and related reporting tools
- Demonstrated experience in the following preferred: data mining, budget forecasting, variance analysis, and ad hoc analysis
- Proficient in database and accounting systems; Deltek Vision or Deltek Vantagepoint is a plus