Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Huckabee is seeking applicants for an Employee Experience Specialist to join our team. This role will support the best-in-class experience for employees in the MOREgroup family of brands.
- Support the Employee Experience Leader on projects
- Employee Experience to support managers in ongoing development of direct reports
- Gallup Clifton Strengths including coaching, workshops & team building activities
- Ambassadors program to support onboarding efforts for new hires
- Build relationships with authenticity to collaborate and support employees and leaders
- Plan & support employee engagement opportunities at all levels; firm, brand, local & team
- Collaborate with corporate communications team on the internal social intranet, content updates for programs and individual departments
- Support hybrid workplace culture development
- Support the onboarding process for new employees
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus on communication or psychology or employee development/engagement or related field preferred
- 2-3 years of related experience in similar role (Human Resources, Employee Engagement, or Administration)