Huckabee is one of the fastest growing A/E firms in the nation and one of the top educational design firms. We are a mission-driven company that is dedicated to the success of all students. What we do matters, which is why we look for people who share our passion for changing the world through design and who want to create an impact of excellence on education. If you are ready to join our movement, reach out!
Currently, we are accepting resumes for a resourceful IT Support Analyst to join our team.
- Provide customer support, resolve technical issues, and log/escalate calls as appropriate
- Build a strong relationship with end users by projecting a positive attitude and providing helpful technology support
- Troubleshoot and solve problems efficiently by using active listening skills and asking pertinent, specific questions
- Track updates and close tickets in a timely manner and follows up with all end users to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maintain focus to meet all published Service Level Agreements (SLAs); daily maintenance and monitoring tasks as assigned
- Performs builds/reconditioning, coordinates delivery, and supports all company technology hardware; (Desktops, laptops, tablets, printers, etc.)
- Perform installations and support all software, company business applications, and personal productivity applications such as MS Office, Autodesk Suite, Adobe Suites, etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting desktops and laptops in corporate environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows based networking environment
- General understanding of standard PC technology concepts, practices, procedures, and system applications
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Basic specialized skills required (PC operation, desktop publishing, internet search capabilities, Microsoft Office, etc)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to maintain solid working relationships
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Good written communication skills with a focus on providing excellent customer service and documentation
- Knowledge of standard best practices and security procedures as relates to technology (PC, phones, smart devices, etc)
- Active Directory experience, preferred
- Basic Networking (TCP/IP) and Client/Server level troubleshooting, preferred
- Apple Mac support experience on a corporate network, preferred
- VMware Horizon View (or other remote VDI environments), preferred